Dukes Meadows has a variety of indoor and outdoor tennis courts, which are pay to play for any age or level. Dukes Meadows has a focus on developing the game and offers a wide range of coaching for children. Half Term and Main Holiday Camps offer children great access to a sport for as little as £36. While there is also the Junior coaching programme as well as being a LTA supported Regional Development Centre for London and the South East.
Dukes Meadows is more than just a Tennis Club. It’s the best place to develop your game north of the River Thames. West London’s best kept secret boasts 15 courts on a mixture of Clay and Hard Court as part of a tailored offer for coaching juniors to professionals.
At Dukes we have a wide range of coaches available for tuition to suit your style of play and learning.
Racquets are available for hire from the shop if you’re making a flying visit or if it’s your first time!
Open 7 days a week. Pay and Play
– no membership required!
- Sports clothing, No football shirts.
- Non-marking tennis shoes are needed only on the indoor tennis courts
- A professional restringing and racket tuning service is available.
- Our Retail Shop offers an extensive range of tennis equipment for adults and juniors.
- Booking available up to 7 days in advance
- Fees charged in full if cancelled within 48 hours of booking.
- Peak Times:
Weekdays: 8am – 9am, 4pm – Close
Weekends: 7am – 9pm
- Off-peak Times:
Weekdays: 7am – 8am, 9am – 4pm
At Dukes Meadows we offer fun and engaging camps throughout the half terms and holidays to keep your children active and social. We pride ourselves on providing a 6:1 ratio. This ensures your child will be given focused sessions targeted to their individual goals and needs.